- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Install gauges, record pressures/temp.
- Check air filter, replace with home owner supply.
- Measure superheat to fine tune refrigerant level.
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow.
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil.
- Check blower motor (and belt if applicable).
- Test temp drop at return and supply air.
- Safety test all controls for proper operation.
- Amperage readings on all motors, test bearings.
- Test operation and condition of compressor contacts.
- Inspect capacitors and relays for rust and leaks.
- Tighten and test all wires and connections.
- Clean thermostat and confirm proper operation.
- Turn humidifier off for summer non-operation.
- Check outdoor disconnect (if applicable).
- Inform customer of equipment conditions.
24 Hour Service
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year, you have Columbus's leading Heat Pump repair specialists awaiting your call!
We Service Your Area
We service all of the Columbus metro, Columbus, Powell, Westerville, Grove City, Galloway, Pickerington, and more.
After diagnosing the system, your technician will verify the repairs and cost before they perform the work. There are never any surprises at the end of the service!
We stand by our work by offering a one-year warranty on all our repairs and extended repair warranties for our Maintenance Agreement holders.
Fire & Ice's technicians go through on-going training year-round in the largest training facility in Central Ohio, also owned by Fire & Ice.
All Makes and Models
Fire & Ice can repair any Heat Pump regardless of make and model!
With our accreditation and A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can trust that your Heat Pump is in good hands with Fire & Ice.