Heating and Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioner Tune-Up
Stay on track to keep your energy bills low and consistent throughout the hot weather and maintain your air conditioner's warranty with regular tune-ups.
Air Conditioner Repair Services
When your air conditioner stops performing as it used to and an increase in energy bills occur, it's time to give us a call. Our factory-trained technicians can assess the unit and provide you with a full estimate before the repair.
New Air Conditioner Installation
Air conditioners, especially older units, can be the most expensive to repair. Purchasing a new air conditioner has advantages in both comfort and energy efficiency.
Heat Pump Tune-Up
Heat Pumps are complex systems design to both heat and cool your home. Regularly keeping your heat pump serviced through routine maintenance will increase its life-span season after season.
Heat Pump Repair Services
You depend on your system day in and out. Heat pumps don't get a break when the seasons change. When performance gets questionable, and energy bills increase, have a trained technician inspect the unit to get it back up to speed.
New Heat Pump Installation
As your equipment gets older, repair expenditures can rise. With a heat pump being the workhorse all year round, it may be time to invest in installing a new higher-efficiency unit.
A routine furnace tune-up ensures safe operation and peak efficiency for your home. It's also required to maintain your furnace's warranty if a problem ever does arise.
Furnace Repair Services
Symptoms of an issue with your furnace can be a gradual decline or even a sudden drop in performance. Our team can diagnose the issue and provide you with an estiamte prior to your decision to repair.
New Furnace Installation
A new furnace is a great way to reduce potential wasteful spending on repairs on older equipment, including saving gains in lower utility bills with higher efficiency furnaces.
- Ensure Manufacturer Warranty - All manufacturers require preventative maintenance documentation.
- Lower your Energy Cost - Keep your equipment running as efficiently as possible, reducing energy bills.
- Extend the Life of Your Equipment - Equipment lasts longer with preventive maintenance.
- Detect Problems Early - We can pinpoint and correct developing problems before your equipment fails.
- Lower Life-cycle Cost - Over the life of your equipment, you will experience lower total operating and maintenance costs with fewer interruptions.
- Operate Equipment Safely - Inspecting the safety components in a system can prevent accidents.
- Maximized Home Comfort - Our Comfort Assurnace Policy is a process that assures your HVAC questions and solutions are reviewed.
- Protect Your Family's Health - Early detection of Indoor Air-Quality (IAQ) Issues.
|Reliability||Efficiency||Peace of Mind|
|Tune-Ups per year*||Spring & Fall||Spring & Fall||Spring & Fall|
|Warranty period for repairs performed (parts & labor)||1 year||2 years||3 years|
|Life time workmanship guarantee on repairs||✓||✓||✓|
|Priority status you will receive service no later then||36 hrs.||24 hrs.||same day|
|No overtime fees||✓||✓||✓|
|Discount on any equipment repairs||10%||20%||30%|
|Convenient monthly payment option||✓||✓||✓|
|Equipment replacement credits for each program participation***(equipment replacement only)||$50||$75||$125|
|*Choice of Technician||✓||✓|
|REFRIGERANT 1lb. R410-A (R-22 NOT INCLUDED)||✓||✓|
|Diagnostic fee waived upon repair. No overtime rates||✓|
|**Choice of Saturday call||✓|
|Additional Maintenance Agreement discount (per additional system)||5%||10%|