Annual Tune-Up Service for Your Air Conditioner
Schedule a professional, comprehensive 17-point air conditioner tune-up. We service air conditioners of all brands.
Just like servicing your car, your air conditioner requires service once a year by an HVAC professional. It's best to do this in spring or early summer before you begin to utilize your central air system. Keeping your air conditioner running longer and maintain it's efficiency while doing so. If you have a maintenance agreement with us, we will remind you when a tune-up is due. A maintenance agreement will also save you money year-round when service is required and comes with an extended warranty on repairs.
17-Point Air Conditioner Tune-Up Checklist
One of the most comprehensive Air Conditioner tune-ups available in the industry.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Install gauges, record pressures/temp.
- Check air filter, replace with homeowner supply.
- Measure superheat to fine tune refrigerant level.
- Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow.
- Clean the outdoor condenser coil.
- Check blower motor (and belt if applicable).
- Test temp drop at return and supply air.
- Safety test all controls for proper operation.
- Amperage readings on all motors, test bearings.
- Test operation and condition of compressor contacts.
- Inspect capacitors and relays for rust and leaks.
- Tighten and test all wires and connections.
- Clean thermostat and confirm proper operation.
- Turn humidifier off for summer non-operation.
- Check outdoor disconnect (if applicable).
- Inform customer of equipment conditions.
Maintenance Agreement Benefits
Save even more money while protecting your investment with an HVAC system maintenance agreement.
Why Choose Us for Your Air Conditioner Tune-up
We are constantly evolving and improving the way we do business.
24 Hour Service
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year, you have Columbus's leading Air Conditioner repair specialists awaiting your call!
We Service Your Area
We service all of the Columbus metro, Columbus, Powell, Westerville, Grove City, Galloway, Pickerington, and more.
After diagnosing the system, your technician will verify the repairs and cost before they perform the work. There are never any surprises at the end of the service!
We stand by our work by offering a one-year warranty on all our repairs and extended repair warranties for our Maintenance Agreement holders.
Fire & Ice's technicians go through on-going training year-round in the largest training facility in Central Ohio, also owned by Fire & Ice.
All Makes and Models
Fire & Ice can repair any Air Conditioner regardless of make and model!
With our accreditation and A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can trust that your Air Conditioner is in good hands with Fire & Ice.