Why Choose Fire & Ice for Grove City Heating and Cooling?
We’re proud to serve Grove City, OH, and have been for nearly 20 years, but we know that you have options.
That’s why we remain committed to the quality of our installation and service. Among the reasons to choose Fire & Ice for your next heating or cooling project:
24/7/365 Emergency Service
Industry-Leading Installation Best Practices
Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee
See what makes us different and better: The Fire & Ice Difference
Air Duct Cleaning for Grove City, OH
Dirty air ducts are a leading cause of several problems faced by homeowners. Dust, dirt, mold, odors, allergens, and other irritants can make indoor air unhealthy. Clean air ducts can help remedy this. In addition, your HVAC system will run longer and more efficiently with clean air ducts.
We offer air duct cleaning in Grove City, OH. To get started, click on the button below.
Air Conditioner Installation & Repair
What should you be looking for in an air conditioning contractor? Certainly, a company should be able to install, repair and maintenance any major brand of AC.
Additionally, they should be insured and NATE certified (the industry’s benchmark for quality training).
They should be able to install and modify ductwork to accommodate your heating and cooling needs. And they should have a network of electricians, plumbers and other contractors to do specialized work that sometimes works alongside HVAC systems.
Lastly, you want a company that’s vetted by real people. Anyone can pay for a few nice testimonials, but has a company proven themselves over years of hard work?
Fire & Ice has a 4.9 out of 5.0 rating on Google, across hundreds of reviews. We learn from our mistakes to do everything right the first time. And we actively search for ways to educate our customers. If you’re interested in learning more, see the resources below.
Air Conditioning Resources:
Furnace Installation & Repair
Ideally, you should be able to get 15-20 great years out of your furnace system. Some will even last longer than this. However, this kind of longevity isn’t the norm.
A furnace installer should be checking to make sure your air pressure levels are exactly tuned to the needs of your system. If they aren’t, it’s less efficient and will eventually cause damage to the furnace.
Additionally, if you don’t have regular maintenance, you’re guaranteed to shorten the lifespan of your unit.
This will only happen:
- If you don’t find the right HVAC partner
- If you ignore things like scheduling regular maintenance and regularly replacing your furnace filter
Whether you have a gas or electric system, we can help. Need repairs? Our experts are trained to repair any brand of furnace.
Heat Pump Installation & Repair
Heat pumps are generally paired with electric homes that lack a dedicated gas line. They provide year-round comfort in both cold and hot months.
The best heat pumps can provide heat for your home when it’s as cold as 15 degrees Fahrenheit!
Because these machines operate throughout the year, upkeep, tune-ups, and maintenance are especially important. If you’re skipping this, you’re throwing hundreds of dollars out the window every year, and eventually thousands when you have to replace the system prematurely.
At Fire & Ice, we commission every installed heat pump to ensure it’s operating at manufacturer specifications. This means you’re getting the most from anything we install or service.
Indoor Air Quality: Breathing Easier in Grove City
HVAC systems don’t stop at air conditioners and furnaces. In fact, sometimes the difference between an “ok” system and a great one is what you add to those bigger pieces of equipment.
When we talk about indoor air quality in HVAC, we’re talking about a few things:
- Humidifiers - Avoid dry air in the winter that can contribute to illness, dry skin, coughing and more.
- Dehumidifiers - Stop feeling muggy and humid in the summer, and avoid things like mold growth and bug infestations that can happen more regularly with high humidity.
- Air Filters - not all air filters are made the same, and a high-quality filter can capture allergens, bacteria, viruses, pet dander and more.
- Air Purifiers - whether it’s a simple UV light or something more sophisticated, air purification products can keep your air clean and your family healthy.
Which of these do you need? Maybe none of them, maybe all of them. The only way to know for sure is to speak with a trusted HVAC partner about the benefits, costs and options.
Best Restaurants in Grove City, OH
We talked to our employees to get their picks for the best places to dine in Grove City. While we can’t guarantee you that we found all the great restaurants (we undoubtedly missed several), we can tell you that each listed below has a particular charm that might make it ideal for you and yours.
- Lilly’s Kitchen Table. Delicious, affordable breakfast and lunch at this locally-owned Grove City diner.
- Grove City Brewing Company. Part of the area’s expanding brewery scene, Grove City Brewing Company has food, drinks and also hosts local events.
- Cimi’s Bistro at Pinnacle. A chill place to grab a bite in idyllic surroundings, the larger venue that Cimi’s is situated within also hosts larger events like weddings and corporate meetings.
- Plum Run Winery. The wine headlines, and compliments the diverse food options in this local winery that features wines from a vineyard just south of Grove City.
And there you have it: the best (probably) restaurants in Grove City, OH. Don’t see your favorite on the list? Contact us to let us know. We’re always looking for great, local food recommendations.