Pickerington, OH, Furnace and AC Repair and Installation
Our friends in Pickerington are in both Fairfield and Franklin counties, Southeast of Columbus. Pickerington (motto: A Great Place to Visit, a Great Place to Live!) was founded in 1815 as Jacksonville, named after Andrew Jackson. It bore that name until 1827, when the citizens petitioned the state legislature to change the name to Pickerington in honor of its founder, Abraham Pickering.
The city is the home of several landmarks and attractions, and was designated as the "Violet Capital of Ohio" in 1996 by the Ohio Legislature.
For nearly 20 years, Fire & Ice has serviced and installed hundreds of air conditioners, heat pumps, and furnaces for the Pickerington area, its residents, and most of Central Ohio.
HVAC Services - Pickerington, OH
We offer equipment for a variety of budgetary levels, and financing to help provide ideal comfort to your home. When you’re ready to pick a company for your next home HVAC project, we hope you’ll consider us. We look forward to earning your business.
Air Duct Cleaning for Pickerington, OH
Dirty air ducts are a leading cause of several problems faced by homeowners. Dust, dirt, mold, odors, allergens, and other irritants can make indoor air unhealthy. Clean air ducts can help remedy this. In addition, your HVAC system will run longer and more efficiently with clean air ducts.
We offer air duct cleaning in Pickerington, OH. To get started, click on the button below.
AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame
The AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame has two floors of exhibits for guests. Historic motorcycles from the museum’s personal collection are on the first level. The upper level honors the lives and careers of AMA Motorcycle Hall of Famers, as well as other men and women who have shaped motorcycling in America in racing, rights, design, ambassadorship and more.
It includes a display of classic motorcycles, from the 1894 Roper Steamer, the oldest bike on display, a 1905 and 1908 Indians, and a 1906 Harley-Davidson, the bike that proved Harley-Davidson was a serious American manufacturing contender.
Heating Services Near You
We are experts in any brand and model of furnace. There’s nothing we can’t service for your home.
Among the services we offer that are a part of our process:
- Inspections of existing equipment
- Load calculations and sizing for new installations
- Furnace maintenance and tune-ups
- Furnace repairs
- Both electric and gas options available
- Installation by licensed, full-time technicians
- Furnace add-ons (including filters, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers)
- High-efficiency options that meet a variety of heating needs.
Want more info on any of these? Check out our Complete Guide to Home Furnaces.
Hear What Your Neighbors Have to Say About Fire & Ice
Listen to Phil's Experience with Fire & Ice in Pickerington
Best Restaurants in Pickerington, Ohio
(as chosen by Tripadvisor)
- Thai Paradise. Thai Paradise was established in 2008 and is inspired by the food of Thailand. Popular house favorites include the Himmapan Chicken, Pad Ka Pow, and Naum Toak.
- Omezzo Italian Restaurant. Chef Mohammad Zaman is the owner and chef. Open since 2013, the restaurant took home the coveted Purple Spatula award at last year's Taste of Pickerington.
- Graeter's Ice Cream. Graeter’s has a rich history that started on the streets of Cincinnati in 1870, where Louis Charles Graeter began selling ice cream. Five generations later, they are still a family-owned and operated company.
- Scali Ristorante. This Italian restaurant opened In 1993 in a strip center. This location has expanded twice and now seats one hundred and twenty.
- FuGu Sushi. This restaurant offers a wide array of authentic Japanese dishes, ranging from Sushi, Sashimi, Beef Neigimaki to Edamame, Teriyaki, Chicken Kara Age and Pepper Tuna.
And there you have it: the best (probably) restaurants in Pickerington, OH. Don’t see your favorite on the list? Contact us to let us know. We’re always looking for great, local food recommendations.
Air Conditioning Services Near You
What type of air conditioner should you get? Is your current air conditioner running well? Does an AC unit need to be paired with a specific furnace, or doesn’t it matter what you have on the heating side? How long should you expect your AC to last? If it needs a repair, should you get the expensive repair or replace the system entirely? How much does a new AC cost?
How long should you expect your AC to last? If it needs a repair, should you get the expensive repair or replace the system entirely? How much does a new AC cost?
These questions don’t always have perfect answers, because your situation won’t be the same as your neighbors.
That’s where we come in. We’re not looking to make a quick buck. We want to be your HVAC partner for life, and to earn your trust such that you’d recommend us to a friend. This is why the solution that’s best for you is the same solution that’s best for us as a company.
To get you to those answers (and others like them), we have a full suite of AC services:
If you have any HVAC questions, Fire & Ice representatives are always on call:
Heat Pump and Air Quality Services
When we think about HVAC, we think about furnaces and air conditioners. But roughly 20% of the Columbus metro market doesn’t have access to a gas line, and so they operate on electric systems. These often include heat pumps. We have the same range of quality services for heat pumps as we do across the HVAC spectrum:
Attention to Detail that Professionals Recognize
Listen to a Home Inspector's Experience with Fire & Ice
Attractions & Events in Pickerington, Ohio
There are too many to list, but below are a handful of our favorites.
- Sycamore Creek Park. Sycamore Creek Park features a ninja obstacle course, multiple playgrounds, walking paths, an arboretum, a covered bridge, and a 2.3 acre pond filled with largemouth and smallmouth bass, bluegill, and channel catfish
- Otherworld. Otherworld is an art installation built by more than 40 artists. They filled a 32,000-square-foot facility with large-scale works, secret passages, and playgrounds that blur the line between virtual and digital. Each of Otherworld’s 47 rooms is designed to resemble a science-fiction fantasyland.
- Walnut Woods. This park in Groveport features 1,098 acres of woodlands and fields, bordered by Walnut Creek to the north. The Tall Pines Area features stands of pines and sweetgum trees, and the Buckeye Area has long rows of old nursery trees such as serviceberry, crab apple and red maples.
- Picktown Palooza. This is a 3-day celebration of the community that offers a variety of fun and entertainment. Whether it is the Carnival Rides, the more than 10 food vendors, the national entertainment line-up, the Freedom 5k and kids’ fun run, or the car & bike show, the Palooza has something for families and individuals of all ages.
- Pickerington Community Theatre. They offer four mainstage productions a year, an annual variety show, traveling comedy troupe, and much more.
- Pickerington Ponds. This is a premier spot for birdwatching, with more than 260 species seen. The combination of seasonal ponds and rich wetland vegetation, with bordering woodlands, serve as a magnet for migrating waterfowl, shore birds and land birds. Deer, beaver, fox and other wildlife can be seen near the ponds and adjoining woods and fields of this 1,608 acre park.
HVAC Services In 43147
We generally don’t like talking about ourselves, preferring to focus on information that will help customers make the right decisions for their HVAC services.
Information about companies, though, should be part of that decision. And we’re proud of the myriad ways we provide value to our customers, above and beyond many others in the industry.
Check out our free HVAC Contractor Checklist below, which includes several questions to give you peace of mind about your next HVAC investment. It will prepare you to hold your HVAC partner accountable for its quality and service.
If you have any HVAC questions, Fire & Ice representatives are always on call:
And if you’re curious about the costs of units, here’s a list of articles that break it down for you.: