Why Choose Fire & Ice for Grove City Heating and Cooling?
We’re proud to serve Grove City, OH, and have been for nearly 20 years, but we know that you have options.
That’s why we remain committed to the quality of our installation and service. Among the reasons to choose Fire & Ice for your next heating or cooling project:
24/7/365 Emergency Service
Industry-Leading Installation Best Practices
Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee
See what makes us different and better: The Fire & Ice Difference
Air Duct Cleaning for Grove City, OH
Dirty air ducts are a leading cause of several problems faced by homeowners. Dust, dirt, mold, odors, allergens, and other irritants can make indoor air unhealthy. Clean air ducts can help remedy this. In addition, your HVAC system will run longer and more efficiently with clean air ducts.
We offer air duct cleaning in Grove City, OH. To get started, click on the button below.
Attractions & Events in Grove City
Check out our staff picks for interesting venues to visit and activities to do in Grove City, Ohio. If you know of another hidden gem, let us know and we’ll be happy to add it:
- Big Splash at Evans Park. A hidden gem of the area, this area features swimming and waterslides, for kids of all ages!
- Grove City Pumpkin Trek. To the south, Circleville’s yearly Pumpkin Show gets the attention, but pumpkin lovers can get their fix a bit closer to home here with Grove City’s pumpkin trek.
- LVLUP Paintball Park. This expansive paintball park features numerous play areas for a variety of group sizes.
- Gibboney Aerostation. Ride in an air balloon! We’re not sure what else to say about this one, but that should be enough of a pitch for most.
- Scioto Grove Metropark. Part of the Columbus Metro’s park system, Scioto has a variety of outdoor activities available for visitors.
Air Conditioner Installation & Repair
What should you be looking for in an air conditioning contractor? Certainly, a company should be able to install, repair and maintenance any major brand of AC.
Additionally, they should be insured and NATE certified (the industry’s benchmark for quality training).
They should be able to install and modify ductwork to accommodate your heating and cooling needs. And they should have a network of electricians, plumbers and other contractors to do specialized work that sometimes works alongside HVAC systems.
Lastly, you want a company that’s vetted by real people. Anyone can pay for a few nice testimonials, but has a company proven themselves over years of hard work?
Fire & Ice has a 4.9 out of 5.0 rating on Google, across hundreds of reviews. We learn from our mistakes to do everything right the first time. And we actively search for ways to educate our customers. If you’re interested in learning more, see the resources below.
Air Conditioning Resources:
Furnace Installation & Repair
Ideally, you should be able to get 15-20 great years out of your furnace system. Some will even last longer than this. However, this kind of longevity isn’t the norm.
A furnace installer should be checking to make sure your air pressure levels are exactly tuned to the needs of your system. If they aren’t, it’s less efficient and will eventually cause damage to the furnace.
Additionally, if you don’t have regular maintenance, you’re guaranteed to shorten the lifespan of your unit.
This will only happen:
- If you don’t find the right HVAC partner
- If you ignore things like scheduling regular maintenance and regularly replacing your furnace filter
Whether you have a gas or electric system, we can help. Need repairs? Our experts are trained to repair any brand of furnace.
Heat Pump Installation & Repair
Heat pumps are generally paired with electric homes that lack a dedicated gas line. They provide year-round comfort in both cold and hot months.
The best heat pumps can provide heat for your home when it’s as cold as 15 degrees Fahrenheit!
Because these machines operate throughout the year, upkeep, tune-ups, and maintenance are especially important. If you’re skipping this, you’re throwing hundreds of dollars out the window every year, and eventually thousands when you have to replace the system prematurely.
At Fire & Ice, we commission every installed heat pump to ensure it’s operating at manufacturer specifications. This means you’re getting the most from anything we install or service.
Heat Pump Resources:
Indoor Air Quality: Breathing Easier in Grove City
HVAC systems don’t stop at air conditioners and furnaces. In fact, sometimes the difference between an “ok” system and a great one is what you add to those bigger pieces of equipment.
When we talk about indoor air quality in HVAC, we’re talking about a few things:
- Humidifiers - Avoid dry air in the winter that can contribute to illness, dry skin, coughing and more.
- Dehumidifiers - Stop feeling muggy and humid in the summer, and avoid things like mold growth and bug infestations that can happen more regularly with high humidity.
- Air Filters - not all air filters are made the same, and a high-quality filter can capture allergens, bacteria, viruses, pet dander and more.
- Air Purifiers - whether it’s a simple UV light or something more sophisticated, air purification products can keep your air clean and your family healthy.
Which of these do you need? Maybe none of them, maybe all of them. The only way to know for sure is to speak with a trusted HVAC partner about the benefits, costs and options.
Best Restaurants in Grove City, OH
We talked to our employees to get their picks for the best places to dine in Grove City. While we can’t guarantee you that we found all the great restaurants (we undoubtedly missed several), we can tell you that each listed below has a particular charm that might make it ideal for you and yours.
- Lilly’s Kitchen Table. Delicious, affordable breakfast and lunch at this locally-owned Grove City diner.
- Grove City Brewing Company. Part of the area’s expanding brewery scene, Grove City Brewing Company has food, drinks and also hosts local events.
- Cimi’s Bistro at Pinnacle. A chill place to grab a bite in idyllic surroundings, the larger venue that Cimi’s is situated within also hosts larger events like weddings and corporate meetings.
- Plum Run Winery. The wine headlines, and compliments the diverse food options in this local winery that features wines from a vineyard just south of Grove City.
And there you have it: the best (probably) restaurants in Grove City, OH. Don’t see your favorite on the list? Contact us to let us know. We’re always looking for great, local food recommendations.
HVAC Companies Near Me
Fire & Ice has helped thousands of Central Ohio homes just like yours! We proudly serve Grove City for all of its heating and cooling needs.
With that said, we also encourage you to do your due diligence in comparing your options. We’re confident that our process and passion make us the best in town, and want you to have the confidence that comes with seeing it yourself. If you need to find other local HVAC companies, here’s a shortlist of other HVAC companies you can check out.
Fire & Ice: Locally-Owned Heating and Cooling for Grove City, OH
If you have an HVAC project upcoming, we hope you’ll give us a call and allow us to earn your business. Click any of the links below to get started with our team of experts!
- Cutting Corners: A Look at the Best and Worst HVAC Company Practices in Columbus, OH - what to watch out for as your vet contractors to work with
- The Complete Guide to Home Furnaces - anything and everything you’ll need to know about replacing, repairing or servicing your home furnace system
Six Side Effects of a Dirty Air Filter
Do You Have to Replace Your Heat Pump and Furnace at the Same Time?
When Should You Buy a Single-Stage Air Conditioner?
What Are the Benefits of a Smart Thermostat?
8 Telltale Signs Your Air Ducts Need to Be Cleaned
HVAC 101: Heating and Cooling Basics for New Homeowners
Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Furnace Repair and Replacement
Is Buying a High-Efficiency Gas Furnace Worth It?
What Is the Right Size Furnace For Your Home?
New Homeowner’s Guide to Your Home Furnace
An air filter sits between the return air ducts and the furnace. When it gets too dirty several things can happen, and none of them are good.